- Ironing board
- Oven stove
- Cable TV
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
DetailsFill your days with relaxation and adventure when you book your next trip to this bayfront Ocean City vacation rental condo - perfect for a family of 6. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, unobstructed ocean views, and upscale amenities like a shared pool and tennis courts, you'll have no problem slipping into vacation mode. Enjoy your bayfront location or walk just over 5 minutes to experience all the adventure along the boardwalk or boogie board right off the sandy beaches!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Excitement bustles around the boardwalk as you approach this lovely bayfront condo! As soon as you step inside, the water views pouring in from the adjacent windows highlight the home, while the bright open layout, light colors, and nautical decor add to the cozy beach feel.
After a day of ocean adventures, come home to take a load off in the living area, where you can cuddle together for an afternoon movie or simply enjoy a nice nap. If you’re staying in for dinner, the fully equipped kitchen makes it easy to whip together your favorite recipes. Gather together around the 6-person dining table once everything’s prepared to share some good food and even better company.
Be sure to step outside with a refreshing cocktail during sunset, when golden hues sparkle against the calm bay water. Once you’re ready to call it a night, the 2 bedrooms offer peaceful nights of sleep on their respective king beds, while any additional guests can cozy up on the living room sleeper sofa for a peaceful night of rest.
*NOTE: Linens and towels are not provided*
-- THE LOCATION --
Set right on the bay, this condo is less than half a mile from Ocean City's miles of famous sandy beaches. Start your morning with a stroll along the boardwalk, head north for a day of water-soaked fun at Jolly Roger Amusement Park, or explore downtown's many restaurants, shops, and carnival attractions. In August, you'll have a front-row seat to the world's largest Billfish fishing tournament!
The Ocean City boardwalk features hundreds of stores, restaurants, mini golf, amusement rides, and more! After a morning of sunbathing, walk back up to the boardwalk to grab some soft serve ice cream or caramel corn before browsing the shops to look for that perfect souvenir. Get around the area easier by renting bikes or surreys!
The Harbour Island community has a dock, pool, restaurant with pool-side service, tennis courts, and a marina. So, if you like fishing, crabbing, tennis, or swimming you won’t even have to get in your car! The community is also the hosting place for the White Marlin Tournament, making this an ideal home base of all anglers.
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, central heating, air conditioning, in-unit washer & dryer, ocean-view balcony, and more!
- Harbour Island community amenities include a swimming pool, restaurant with pool-side service, tennis courts, a marina, boardwalk, children's playground, covered and uncovered parking spots
- Bayfront Ocean City location! Walking distance to the boardwalk, beaches, Jolly Roger Amusement Park, restaurants, shops, mini-golf, fishing, tennis, amusement rides, and so much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Salisbury Regional Airport (~28 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Linens and towels are not provided. It is recommended guests bring their ownWebsite