DetailsThis condo is located in Midtown Ocean City, a neighborhood in Ocean City. CO Canal - Paw Paw Tunnel and Fenwick Island Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Planet Maze and Maui Golf. Jolly Roger Amusement Park and Ember's Island Miniature Golf are also worth visiting.
Welcome to a unique coastal inspired vacation property. The entire unit has been renovated, making your vacation enjoyable and relaxing with modern amenities. This is a 2Bed, 1Bath, 800 sq. ft. custom beach property on 43rd St! You can unwind and love your ideal vacation with easy access to the beach that is just steps away. You don't have to drive or cross any busy streets to get to the pristine sandy shores of OC. During the busiest days/nights of OC, the best mode of transportation is to ride the public bus ($3 all day and night). The Summer Schedule is as follows:
May 27 - Oct.. 18 2019
6:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. / Approx. every 10 min. 3:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. / Approx. every 20 min.
There is of course UBER as another safe way to travel around town.
This is a non-smoking unit. There are 6 units for this building that accomodate 2 off street (private) parking spots per unit. There is plenty of free parking on the street as well.
The layout of the unit is very functional:
The main living area shows off a custom open Kitchen and Living Room. The Kitchen features quartz counters stainless steel appliances. The Living room has a sofa, large 4K TV and a corner breakfast nook. The front deck has all you need to sit down and relax after a busy day on the island or perhaps a place to sip on your morning coffee before a fun day ahead.
The 1st Bedroom has a custom built queen bed with built-in storage, a floating twin sits above the queen to maximize the space styled beautifully to tie in with the living area!
The 2nd Bedroom has two queen beds (pillowtop mattresses).
The bathroom has that custom coastal look with gray driftwood-look tile and a floating wood vanity.
I welcome you to stay at this excellent property on your next vacation!
Things To Do Nearby:
1. Go to the beach to get that amazing vacation tan or go swimming in the ocean
2. Walk/Run boardwalk or Bike it before 11 a.m (Boardwalk is between the Inlet-27th st)
3. Fishing- Recreational Bay fishing or Charter an Offshore Sport Fishing Boat
4. Putt Putt Golf (Many locations in town, nearest to property is on 57th st)
5. Have lunch/dinner at one of many great restaurants (Macky's on 54th st, Seacrets on 49th st, Fager's Island on 60th st)
6. Crabs- Right around the corner is a place called "On The Bay Seafood" They have some of the best crabs in Ocean City!
7. Breakfast Favorites- "Barn 34", "Satellite Coffee Shop"..... Nearby Starbucks is on 17th st, Dunkin Donuts on 56th st
8. Go Carts @ Jolly Rogers Amusement Park! or Water slides with the family @ Splash Mountain!
9. Water Activities: Jetskis, Parasail, Kayak, Paddleboard
10. If you want to go shopping, hop over to the West Ocean City area and spend time at the Tanger Outlets where you can find just about anything!
***Optional Linen Fee can be applied if you are unable or don't want to bring all your linens. Please inquire before booking.
Tax Rate: 10.5%
Cleaning Fee $150.00
Refundable Damage Deposit $500.00
Check in: 4PM - Check out: 10AM
***Property owner reserves the right to rent only to adults 21 and over, however, also will consider respectful and responsible graduating high school seniors.Website