5 Popular Activities in Rehoboth Beach Delaware
Popular Activities in Rehoboth Beach
- Visit the Boardwalk: The Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk is a popular spot for visitors, stretching over a mile along the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy a leisurely stroll, people watch, and take in the sights and sounds of the beach.
- Take a Dip in the Ocean: Rehoboth Beach is known for its wide, clean beach and gentle surf, making it perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and playing in the waves.
- Explore the Tanger Outlets: Shop till you drop at the Tanger Outlets, where you’ll find a wide variety of stores offering great deals on designer brands.
- Visit the Rehoboth Beach Museum: Learn about the history of Rehoboth Beach and the surrounding area at the Rehoboth Beach Museum, which features exhibits on the area’s maritime history, local wildlife, and more.
- Take a Boat Tour: See the sights of Rehoboth Beach from a different perspective by taking a boat tour. You’ll have the opportunity to see the local wildlife and learn about the history of the area.
4 Popular Local Attractions (With Instagram Sourced Photos Below)
- Funland on the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
Jungle Jims – Delaware’s Largest Waterpark!
- From their website: https://www.funatjunglejims.com: “Jungle Jim’s features Delaware’s largest waterpark and additional fun with batting cages and more. Jungle Jim’s remains your one-stop shop for fantastic family fun in southern Delaware!Each portion of the park is jam packed with Jungle awesomeness. You can see a bit for yourself in our online gallery!”
Midway Speedway Park – GoCarts, Arcade, Mini Golf, Water Park
- From their Website: Affordable family fun awaits you at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware’s premier fun destination, Midway Speedway Park! At Midway Speedway Park you have four times the fun… for less.Midway Speedway is “Your place to race!” featuring four go-kart tracks including one designed specially for Kiddie drivers and 10 different styles of go-karts for your family to choose from. We have the fastest go-karts in the Rehoboth Beach area and some of the fastest go-karts on the whole Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia Peninsula! White Water Mountain Water Park, located right behind Midway Speedway, is Rehoboth Beach’s number one destination for wild, wet fun for the whole family! Our large tropical deck is perfect for relaxing and soaking up the Rehoboth Beach sunshine. We also have super-fast water slides, an activity pool, a lazy river and a large Olympic size recreational pool for everyone to enjoy.You can also play a round of adventurous mini-golf at Rehoboth Beach’s number 1 mini-golf course, Fire Mountain Golf! There are 18 holes of pure, volcanic excitement. You play to survive at Fire Mountain Mini-Golf. Other Fun Park attractions at Midway Speedway Park in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware include the exciting Bumper Boat Lagoon, the heart-pounding Gravity Storm, and the challenging Climbing Wall.Midway Speedway Park is open 7 days a week May 1st through September and open weekends year-round, weather permitting. If you have any questions or would like to request any information don’t hesitate to contact us.
Visit One of Delaware’s Beautiful State Parks
Rehoboth Beach Delaware has a lot to offer, these are just a few things you can consider when planning your trip to our beautiful small beach town!
Check out our events page to learn more about things happening at the Delaware Beaches. Don’t see an event? Send us a comment, or contact us, and we’ll get it added.
As always, thanks for reading, have a great day!