We'd like to thank you all for the love and support you have shown this independent event. We ask that you please keep that up and help us make the […]
Thanks for visiting Delaware Beaches Online!
In this page we’ll talk about some great local attractions in Bethany Beach in Southern Delaware. Learn more about the area and attractions by watch videos and photos made by locals, and we’ll top it off with information on upcoming events.
- Visit the Bethany Beach Boardwalk – a popular spot for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Relax on the beach – Bethany Beach is known for its wide, clean beaches and great swimming.
- Take a dolphin-watching or fishing charter – the nearby waters are home to a variety of marine life, including dolphins and many types of fish.
- Visit the Sea Witch Festival – an annual event in October featuring a parade, costumes, and crafts.
- Play golf at one of the local courses – Bethany Beach area is home to several golf courses.
- Visit the Fenwick Island Lighthouse – an historic lighthouse built in 1858.
- Take a bike ride or hike through the nearby state parks and wildlife preserves.
- Enjoy the nightlife – Bethany Beach has a variety of bars, nightclubs, and live music venues for entertainment.
Places to Eat in and Around Bethany Beach Delaware
- The Blue Crab – a seafood restaurant known for its crab cakes and waterfront dining.
- Mango’s – a Caribbean-inspired restaurant featuring seafood and tropical drinks.
- The Cottage Cafe – a casual spot for breakfast and lunch with a large menu.
- The Crab House – seafood restaurant with a wide selection of fish, crab, and shellfish.
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Restaurant – a fine dining restaurant with a seasonal menu and ocean views.
- The Painted Stave Distilling – a distillery and tasting room with a casual American fare menu
- Harpoon Hanna’s – a waterfront restaurant with classic American seafood and outdoor seating
- The Whiskery- a Whiskey bar with a small plate menu
- Pizza Palace – a casual spot for pizza and Italian fare
- The Conch Island Key West Bar & Grill – a casual spot for seafood and tropical drinks in a laid-back setting.
Where to stay around Bethany Beach
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – a historic hotel with oceanfront views and an on-site restaurant.
- Sea Colony Resort – a large beachfront resort with a variety of accommodation options, including condos and townhouses.
- The Atlantic Sands Hotel – a beachfront hotel with an outdoor pool and a restaurant.
- The Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn – an all-suite hotel with ocean views and kitchenettes in each room.
- The Sea Spray Motel – a family-friendly motel with an outdoor pool and free breakfast.
- The Sea Esta IV – a beachfront vacation rental with a private balcony and ocean views.
- The Sea Watch – a beachfront condominium complex with on-site amenities like swimming pool, fitness center and tennis court.
- The Bethany Arms – a bed and breakfast with comfortable rooms and complimentary breakfast.
- The Cottages at Indian River – a collection of cottages with kitchens and private patios, set on a quiet street.
- The Sea Star – a vacation rental with a private pool and easy access to the beach.